Statistics are showing that a large percentage of your current website visitors will be using their mobile smartphones or tablets to find your website. In some industries this is well over 54%. More than 40% of these mobile visitors will just LEAVE your site if it is not a mobile site…as it is too hard to navigate!!
Some websites depending on their layout generally look ok on mobile phones but often it can require the user to do quite a bit of scrolling up and down and pinching the screen to zoom in and out.
How much will a mobile phone website cost ?
- When you sign up to use our CMS we can offer a mobile version of your site for Free.
Here are some of the major features and benefits of a mobile phone site
- Google ranks your site better if it is mobile as they want their mobile users to have a better mobile experience.
- Your main website will automatically re-direct to the mobile site when visitors use their mobile phone to find you.
- It is much easier for your visitors to contact and find you via the “Call Us” and “Find Us” buttons that show at the top of the site.
- The page menus are larger so your visitors can more easily navigate to information on your site.
- Once on the pages your visitors will see larger text and images so they don’t have to “Pinch” their screen to zoom in and out.
- Your mobile site will “Sync” with your main site so there is NO mobile admin required by you!
- There are no extra hosting fees like with many other companies.
The benefits of having a mobile site are not only significant but critical!
- You will RETAIN your visitors longer as they can more easily navigate.
- You will INCREASE your customer conversions as they can contact you more easily.
- You will get BETTER Google Rankings.
- And ultimately you will get MORE sales!
Below are some stats on how your consumer is searching, researching and buying on their Smartphone.
- Your mobile users are addicted! (To their Smartphone, that is.) 74% of users will not leave their home without their mobile device. While on the go, 57% use their phones to check email, 54% conduct searches through a mobile search engine and 55% connect with others over a social network.
- The majority of mobile searches are local. Nearly 86% of smartphone users have looked for local information and 88% have taken action by either placing a friendly call to the business, looking them up on a map or get directions to their location as a result.
- 98% use their Smartphone at home and 80% are multi-tasking by using their phone while doing other things such as watching TV (48%). 62% search the Internet while at home!
- Smartphones are a critical shopping tool with 94% having researched a product or service on their device. 26% of smartphone users have made a purchase on their phone and another 28% went to the store and bought!
- Mobile users like to spend money! 59% make mobile purchases at least once a month. 63% have performed a mobile search after seeing an ad with a web address!.